These activity pages are great for keeping kids entertained and even learning a little something when you’re traveling.
Here are all the ways kids can learn from these activities:
- 3 BINGO boards to keep kids entertained and practice reading and spelling
- 2 hard mazes for hand eye coordination, handwriting, and problem solving
- 2 word search puzzles to practice reading and spelling familiar words
- 3 drawing and coloring activities for handwriting skills and creativity
- 2 crossword puzzles with picture clues for some spelling practice
- A cryptogram puzzle for spelling and problem solving practice
- Tic tac toe, dots and boxes, and hangman to practice turn taking, problem solving, and spelling
All the activities are designed to fit on a kid-sized clipboard, like this one from The Trip Clip that also comes with an attached, 4-color pen for great screen free travel fun.