These activity pages are great for keeping kids entertained and even learning a little something when you’re traveling.
You can print them as is for free, or edit them to make them harder or easier or just simply print more!
Here are all the ways kids can learn from these activities:
- 3 BINGO boards to keep kids entertained and practice reading and spelling
- 2 hard mazes for hand eye coordination, handwriting, and problem solving
- 2 word search puzzles to practice reading and spelling familiar words
- 3 drawing and coloring activities for handwriting skills and creativity
- 2 crossword puzzles with picture clues for some spelling practice
- A cryptogram puzzle for spelling and problem solving practice
- Tic tac toe, dots and boxes, and hangman to practice turn taking, problem solving, and spelling
All the activities are designed to fit on a kid-sized clipboard, like this one from The Trip Clip that also comes with an attached, 4-color pen for great screen free travel fun.