These activity pages are great for keeping kids entertained and even learning a little something when you’re traveling.
You can print them as is for free, or edit them to make them harder or easier or just simply print more!
Here are all the ways kids can learn from the included activities:
- 2 BINGO boards to keep kids entertained and practice letter recognition and reading simple words
- 2 easy mazes for hand eye coordination, handwriting, and problem solving
- 2 word search puzzles to practice letter recognition and reading simple words
- 4 drawing and coloring activities for hand eye coordination and creativity
- 2 first letter crossword puzzles to practice first letter sounds
- A scavenger hunt counting game that introduces simple graphing
- Tic tac toe to practice turn taking
- An alphabet game that practices first letter sounds and writing and spelling simple words
All the activities are designed to fit on a memo sized clipboard, like this one from The Trip Clip that also comes with an attached, 4-color pen for great screen free travel fun.