Get your kids moving with this Fitness Challenge Printable! Have them keep track of their activities for a month and see how many times they can do each of these things. Learn about what kinds of activities they love and will keep doing.
You can also give them some goals as motivation to keep them going. Once they’ve kept track for a month, you can try some of the ideas below for the next month, depending on what you’re hoping to accomplish:
- Match It: If they’re already really active, have them match their activity the next month
- Beat It: If your aim is to get them moving more, ask them to see if they can beat each count by 1 the next month.
- Try Something New: Maybe they need to find something they enjoy more, so add a new thing each month (and remove the thing they did the least the previous month) and see if they find something they enjoy more
- Self Awareness: Give them 1 solo activity, 1 activity with a buddy, 1 group activity, 1 indoor activity, and 1 outdoor activity and see which ones they do the most. They’ll learn about what kind of activity works best for them!
You can print this one for free, or use The Trip Clip website to edit this and list choose activities that are better suited to your child. Here’s a Bingo Board full of great ideas to start with:
This Bingo Board can also be a fun motivator to get your kids, and even the whole family, moving. Here are some different ways you can use the Bingo Board with your kids:
- Ideas: Use this bingo board to generate ideas – let your kid pick any item off of the list they want.
- 5-in-a-row: Have your kids try to get 5 in a row over the course of a week – horizontally, vertically, or diagonally
- Black out: Have your kids try to complete the whole board in a month!
- How many: Rather than blacking it out, have them see how many of these they can do in one month.
- How Many: Have your kid count how many times they do each of these activities over the course of a month.
- All in the Family: Make it a family effort and try to do these activities together. Parents may find something new they enjoy too!
- Competitive Bingo: Print a board for each family member see how many of these each of you can do in a month.
If you have other ideas for activities to add to this board, let me know!