I created a PDF you can use to print your own jobs chart for your classroom. Free! It includes a Jobs Chart plus 20 jobs and 20 blank name squares.
Here’s how to make this:
- Print the PDF
- Write the names of the kids in your class on the blank lines. Print the PDF twice if you need more than 20 name squares.
- Trim the Job Chart to 7.5″ x 10″
- Laminate both sheets of paper
- Trim the edges of the laminated job chart to match the paper size
- Cut apart the job squares and the name squares
- Put hook and look circles on the chart and on the back of each square
Classroom jobs are great way to help keep your classroom organized and also teach all the kids to work together as a community to keep things running smoothly. They’ll each get to practice some different skills as well.
If you want to make any changes, you can purchase the Picture Checklists activities from The Trip Clip and you’ll be able to add different jobs, print the kids’ names onto the squares instead of writing them by hand, and edit the titles and colors at the top of the Jobs chart. You can also get the hook & loop circles and self-laminating sheets if you don’t have access to a laminator.